Sunday, October 8, 2023

My Interior Sketching Workshop in Swidnica

 


Thank you to all workshop participants of my "Interior Sketching" workshop in Swidnica. We sketched roomportraits with coloured pencils and watercolours.

We sketched inside the Museum of Trade, which was very interesting subjectwise.

 

We were lucky to to have had some great material sponsors for the workshop which were Roman Szmal watercolours and Caran d'Ache PABLO coloured pencils

 


There is a film on my insta account @bettina_draws (partly made by me and another part is filmed by my lovely volunteer Sasha)

plus there is a very nice film on youtube made by the polish filmers of the festival in Swidnica: Youtube Film USk Poland (give it a like, if you enjoy watching, thanks ;) 

 


Thank you to sponsors, volunteers, orga and to my lovely students.

No comments:

Post a Comment