Tuesday, September 27, 2022

USk Germany Meeting Dortmund, part 6, finishing last sketches

 

Sunday breakfast was in our favourite café place after the group photo of all Sketchers who came to Dortmund. Finally I had the time to finish my large panoramic. I had started sketching the day Justyna came to Dortmund. It was super because many more sketchers came to this cafe and sketched with us. 

 

My panoramic is my personal favourite of all my Dortmund sketches, because I liked the place and the stories that go with it...and this one was the most time-consuming...

 

Again the photo doesn't really show the real look of it. It looks much better in the sketchbook, as the blues my computer shows are not the exact colours of my sketchbook. Never mind...

Then we went to further explore and finish some sketches we started during the last few days like this one, which I sketched after visiting our exhibition in the Museum für Kunst- und Kulturgeschichte:

 

It was a very colourful day, or was it just my mood?

Anyway I had to hurry back to the museum to get my exhibition sketches back and to finish my eagle drawing...which is at the entrance of the museum:


and here the finished colouring and not to forget the stamp:


That evening I had enough time to say goodbye to my dear friends who already left earlier and I did not need to hurry before going out to eat. A relaxed finish with good friends. The next morning my train was early and after a 8 hour train odyssey I finally arrived back home. It was worth it! 

THANK YOU USk DORTMUND

 

No comments:

Post a Comment