Sunday, January 27, 2019

My outdoor palette 2019

My outdoor Palette  for 2019 did not change much compared to summer 2018 as I will be going where endless summer is. 

Can you imagine where I am heading to in the next few days? 

A little hint is my sketchbook underneath the palette.... yes you are right it will be an island again... and I still have about half of my sketchbook with blank sides so there is still a lot to paint... see you...

Meine Outdoor Palette für 2019 hat sich im Vergleich zum Sommer 2018 kaum verändert, denn ich fliege bald dorthin, wo der Sommer endlos zu sein scheint. 

Wo wir das wohl sein? Einen kleinen Hinweis zeigt das oben abgebildete Skizzenbuch. Ja es ist wieder eine Insel und ich war dort im letzten Jahr schoneinmal und habe noch immer einige leere Seiten im Skizzenbuch, die unbedingt bemalt werden wollen... ich muss dann...bis bald... 

Hier meine Reisefarben:

cadmium lemon (Senn.)
dark yellow (Senn.) 
cadmium orange (Senn.)
lasurorange (Sch.)
cad. rot (WN)
perm. alizarin crimson (WN)
ultramarine (Sch.)
cerulean blue chromium (DS)
cobalt blue (DS)
indanthrone blue (DS)
violett (Sch.)
vert jaune brill. (Senn.)
vert anglais (Senn.)
lichter ocker (Sch.)
lasurbraun (Sch.)
deep sap (DS)
Van Dyck (Sch.)
turquoise (Senn.)

These change from time to time but at the moment I love to use these colours for bright summer and holiday drawings...

No comments:

Post a Comment