Saturday, March 24, 2018

Malta here I come!





















I am in Malta right now and so happy to flee from the cold into warmer weather. A new watercolour sketchbook, my travel palette and a few tube colours had to come with me. I have new colours to try and will tell you whether they work for me or not. I am grateful for this creative time on the Island and that I can report to you my daily adventures. Here is a view of a street in Valetta, the capital of Malta.

Stay tuned for more...

Ich bin in Malta und freue mich so, dass ich vom eher kalten Wetter in ein wärmeres Land fliegen konnte. Mein neues Aquarell-Skizzenbuch in Grösse A5, meine Reisefarbpalette und ein paar Tubenfarben sind dabei. Ich habe einige neue Farben, die ich ausprobieren möchte und berichte dann, ob sie mir gefallen. Also dann... ich freue mich auf eine kreative Zeit und darauf nun wieder täglich von meinen Erlebnissen berichten zu können. Hier erstmal ein Blick auf eine Strasse in Valetta, der Hauptstadt von Malta.

Bis morgen...

No comments:

Post a Comment